Monday 28 September 2015

September Review

 
 

Enjoying watching Kobe tending to his micro herbs (above). How cute are these vintage Noddy egg cups?
Smiling over Kate (from Lunch lady blog) doing a good deed to help out a family in need.
Over the damn housework. Where is the cleaning fairy when I need her?!?
Craving chai lattes.
Seriously thinking about doing plastic free October. I missed the memo for plastic free July.
Wondering how a family's waste for a year can fit inside this small jar? What do they do with bandaids & broken things?
Blog crushing on Local milk blog.
Loving Kobes attention to kicks inside my belly from baby brother. Finally acknowledging that he is going to be a big brother.
Playing the waiting game. Surely any day now... Hoping I don't give birth the same day as my sister in law.
Horrified that when visiting Lukes grandma, Kobe complained (within earshot) about the friendly aged care worker, "Poo. Her breath smells. She needs to brush her teeth". She did have smokers breath thou but still horrified nonetheless. He also likes telling everyone they smell like onion?
Watched Maze Runner; The scotch trials.
Happy my nanny sister is back from travelling. I have a half day of me time planned whilst Kobe is looked after. Yippee!!!
Looking forward to visiting some open gardens.
Dreaming about a holiday. Yes my timing is super bad but I can always start planning the itinery & budgeting.
Decluttering magazines. Off to be recycled they go. Sure my clothes need a desperate cull but its a start.

Happy Tuesday friends!
Grace


No comments:

Post a Comment