Tuesday 1 September 2015

August Review





Enjoying the annual Tulip festival, been twice already (photo above is from the festival).
Craving chocolate chip cookies all day long.
Over the rain, chill & viruses.
Welcoming Spring.
Watching Tru Blood Season 7. Somehow I missed Season 6...
Hating impatient drivers who cut infront of you at the very last second.
Blog crushing on Peggy from Cake crumbs beach sand blog. Beautiful photography & delicious looking recipes.
Cranky & moody all the time. Oh pregnancy hormones.
Grateful to the elderly gentleman who took my empty trolley back to the trolley bay at the shops. Bless him!
Reading this article about buying less stuff for 200 days. Thanks for the recommendation Kym!
Trialling out orange skins in the garden to control the gazillions of slaters that midnight snack on my seedlings.
Growing micro herbs in egg cups with Kobe. Cant wait to see vintage Noddy & Big ear (egg cups) grow wild herb hair.
Baking quiche & raspberry chocolate muffins.
Sewing a dress for as upcoming 3 year old party. Need to get started on some bibs.
Bought a pack of beeswax eco wraps. An alternate to gladwrap. So far so good for wrapping sandwiches, cut fruit, muffins & fruit. Will be interesting to see how they cope in the heat of summer & how durable they are.
Slowly packing my hospital bag.
Making a fathers day card for Luke with Kobe.

How was your August?

Happy Wednesday friends!
Grace




How was your August?

Happy Monday friends!
Grace

3 comments:

  1. Hey Grace, sounds like you had a great August!
    Thanks for sharing the Buying Less Stuff for 200 Days article - I'm always interested in simplifying my life. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im always on the hunt for "simplifying your material possesions" articles for inspiration too. Im in serious need of spring cleaning/ decluttering that I might just turn our next girly picnic catchup into a "waste not want not" picnic so I can offload some stuff someone may need:)

      Delete
    2. The 'waste not want not' picnic idea sounds good! I'll start going through my things at home :) I try to do a purge at least once a month.

      Delete