Wednesday 23 September 2015

New mama care package

With less than a month to go. Im seriously craving all the foods on the banned list of foods you shouldn't eat whilst pregnant (due to they may contain listeria). So I done up a love letter (this blog post) to my partner Luke & sister Annie on what to bring me whilst in hospital. I intend to binge on them all like crazy. Forget flowers & jewellery, I want food glorious food!

1. The vegan box; produce full of natural vegan goodness.
2. Sushi; particularly teriyaki chicken with the sesame seeds & shallots sprinkled on top & also the smoked salmon one. I really should learn how to roll it myself.
3. McDonalds coffee frappe. Mama needs her coffee fix. Here is a mocha frappe recipe if you wanted to make it yourself.
4. Tasting plate full of cold meats & assorted cheeses. Thankfully I can eat these just intime for all the Spring & Summer picnics.
5. Red velvet cupcakes topped with cream cheese icing. My friend Louie makes the best ones (hint hint Louie hee hee).


Are you pregnant? Anything your craving badly?

Happy Thursday friends!
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment