Thursday 16 October 2014

Currently



Obsessing about anything fruit related. Im crazy in love with these kitsch 70's pineapple & strawberry cookie containers I thrifted at the markets (& the juice just tastes so good plus has no added sugar in it).
Baking braided fruit bread. Eh yeah I need more practice...
Discovered Manning road markets. A great place to stock up on local produce. I vouch for the juice stall.
Grateful that Kobe mostly behaved while Luke was away camping for 3 days.
Failing decluttering. I seem to be attached to everything...
Watching Moonrise Kingdom. Surprisingly refreshing & I thought it was funny.
Realizing I cant gossip infront of Kobe. Don't want him innocently repeating my secrets lol.
Excited my sister is back for a month from her travels. Been way too long.
Trialling the no poo hair experiment for a month. Im on day 7.
Struggling to find vegan shoes (that are also pretty...).
Upset that its going to rain this weekend. Im a sunshine gal.
Laughing over the lil ones new mantra; "reduce, renew, recycle". He repeats it while playing the "bin man" game.

Happy Thursday friends!
Grace


No comments:

Post a Comment