Friday 3 October 2014

Bits & pieces

 
Growing teeny tiny beetroot, after months this is the biggest beetroot I have grown:( Im happy that grapes are started to grow on our vines, I may have better luck...
Sewing thermal lined curtains for the loungeroom. Hoping I can finish on the weekend.
Watching crash test mummies & daddies about first time parents & how they are coping. So damn good!!!
Fighting off a friggin virus. Woe is me. Im a real sour cow at the moment so steer clear lol.
Invested in a Gro sleep trainer clock. Its been a week & it has been a real struggle to get the lil one to stay in his bed to 5.30am. (He wakes at 4.45am every darn day?!?). I have to go & stay in his room with him for 45 minutes for him to stay (he whines the whole 45 minutes non stop).
Wanting to make my own laundry detergent however cant seem to track down Borax. Can anyone recommend where to buy it in Perth?
Enjoying watching Luke & Kobe sing "wheels on the bus" (completely out of tune but it is the cutest thing ever!!!)
Pulling my hair out over toilets filled with unravelled toilet paper by a sneaky lil toddler. Arrgh!!!
Failing cutting down on plastics by relying on the squeezy yoghurt tubes for Kobe way more than I like to admit.
Breaking my buying nothing new (clothing) 2014 resolution by buying these delightful metallic slides from Country Road. My one treat of the year.
Grateful to my friend Haelee for providing me with handy information about healthy eating regarding portion sizes for children. Its been an ongoing battle to coax Kobe to accepting healthy food over anything coated in sugar. I just don't want him having rotten teeth like I did as a child. Now to pass it on to Kobe's grandparents...
 
Happy Friday friends!
Grace
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment