Friday 1 August 2014

What I wore: Under $25

 
 
I like to pride myself in being a bargain hunter so I was pretty chuffed I pulled this look (dress & faux fur coat) for under $25. I guess it pays to buy winter stuff at the markets in the heat of summer so stall holders sell it for super cheap to get rid of it. I have worn this faux fur coat every second weekend of winter its just so deliciously comfy!
 
 
 
I wore this outfit to Luke's sisters wedding. During the ceremony, there was about 6 ladies all wearing royal blue dresses (half changed for reception) so Im glad mine was a lighter blue. Plus being vintage, there was zero chance of anyone else wearing the same dress.
 
 
 (I wore it back in November too. Here is the dress in full view).
 
 
To think these shoes I wore with the dress (which I bought for upcoming bridesmaid duties) are one of only three fashion items I have bought new this year. If your new to the blog Im taking part of the ethical fashion challenge for 2014. Surprisingly Im doing well BUT only because I mainly stay out of shopping centres & avoid online shopping especially at sale time! I still lust over clothes I just resist the urge to credit card them.
 
What I wore; dress & coat/thrifted, shoes/ Country Road, earrings/ Swarovski (about 5 years old), bracelet/ birthday gift from many years ago.
 
**STAY TUNED I WILL BE DOING MY FIRST GIVEAWAY IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS!!!
 

Happy Friday friends!
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment