Tuesday 19 August 2014

What I wore: Joining in on Perth fashion festival Restyle day 19 Embellishments

 
Restyle is a celebration of all things op shopped which is right up my alley! For every day of August, a select few bloggers are showcasing their "looks" for whatever the day's theme is & I thought I would play along & join in on embellishments. I nearly fainted when I spotted this lemon coloured scallop dress with flower embellishments in the local op shop, it reminded me so much of this Miu Miu fall range. It is a tad short so I have to be mighty careful walking up any stairs or any gushes of wind that Im considering chopping it up to make a top (but keeping that lovely scallop seam) or just keep it as is & pairing it with stockings & mary janes? Decisions decisions...
 
 
 
As 85% of my wardrobe is thrifted Im working up the courage to enter next years competition. The outfit posts would be super fun but Im scared sh1tless of the blogger runway event. I would need a body double for that one if I was chosen! Im so timid in large crowds.
 
 
I wore this earlier in the year to one of my partners friends wedding. Its quite demure & I look like a real girly girl in it (until I open my mouth & accidentally drop the F word, oops!).I even tried to pump my hair up all Bridget Bardot like but it went flat again almost straightaway, bugger!
 
 
 
 
What I wore: scallop dress & vintage Sachi bag/thrifted. Tony Bianco shoes/had in closet for ages. Flower earrings/vintage. 
 

Sidenote; I know every gal loves checking out the brides dress but I tend to get equally excited about wedding cake, this quirky wedding cake layered out of different types of cheese had me at hello...

#Find out more about Restyle here.

Happy Tuesday friends!
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment