Monday 25 August 2014

Perth fashion festival Restyle day 25: Graphic

 
 I decided it was Kobes turn to join in on the Restyle challenge. Your never too little to get in on recycling & this boy certainly isn't a stranger to wearing preloved threads. We were quite lucky to have most of Kobes first year of clothes given to us as hand me downs (or gifts). I find boys clothes really hard to find secondhand in a decent condition as lets face it they get super grubby & trash everything.
 
 
So Im glad I rescued these awesome 80's shades complete with graphic jumper from possible landfill. Nothing screams 80's than crazy prints & abstract patterns. I should of put shoulder pads in the jumper (but that's too mean to do to poor Kobe) to complete this lol.
 
 
What Kobe wore; jumper, sunnies & cropped pants/ thrifted. shoes/ Best and less.
 
 
Oh if your WA based & looking for a place that sells mint quality preloved childrens wear you must check out Outgrown. Its fantastic!!!
 
 
Sidenote: Restyle is part of the Perth fashion festival & is a celebration of all things op shopped (FYI, I did buy some of these preloved items from secondhand markets). For every day of August, a select few bloggers are showcasing their "looks" for whatever the day's theme is. I decided to play along for a few themes.
 
 
Happy Monday friends!
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment