Tuesday 12 August 2014

What I wore: the comfiest pants ever made

 
I am so thankful that its officially Spring in another few weeks. Already there are more sunny days then rain & it has lifted my spirits tremendously. Hooray!!! That & the fact I finally kicked the annoying cough I have had for 3 darn weeks. Double hooray!!! I use to cherish winter (pre-child), where there where many days of lazing about snugly wrapped up in a blanket reading a book or magazine while gorging on junkfood. Enter Kobe & now days are filled lovingly with chaos, no lazing about, no books unless its a childrens one & sneaking the occasional cookie in the pantry into my gob without him noticing. & don't get me started on days marooned at home when sickness strikes, there may be claw marks from climbing the walls or just Kobes permanent pencil scribbles...
 
 
 
I bought these slouchy pants in a carpark sale a few years back & they are seriously the most comfiest pants I have ever worn. I really want to find similar thrifted ones to trim up into culottes.
 
 
Any guesses what one of my favourite colours are? ;)
 
I am slowly going thru my wardrobe to cull it to a few signature pieces & getting rid of the extra clothes I have sneakily stored in Kobes wardrobe because y'know one day I might wear it again... (a hoarders justification I think). I must say these shoes are definitely a keeper, an investment piece, I feel a touch classy whenever I wear them which is good for the bad hair day (hello hat) I had when I wore this outfit.
 
 
What I wore: blouse, belt & pants/thrifted. shoes/secondhand from Two by one resale boutique a couple years ago, bag/ had in closet for ages. hat/gift from my lovely twin sister.
 
 
Happy Tuesday friends!
Grace
 
Sidenote: excuse the red eyes in the photos above. The lil one has been treating me to a few early morning starts of 4am & 5ams :(
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment