Thursday 20 August 2015

Restyle: Polkadots

 
 Now that Im in my third trimester & heading towards the homestretch of this pregnancy Im favouring comfort & mostly stretchy fabric. Originally I had a gorgeous silk polka dot dress picked out for the Polkadot prompt but could not get the dress over my bump (without ripping the seams) so will save that for my post baby body outfits. After rummaging thru my closet I came away with this vintage tie top which I layered, & I cant wait til its cooler & can team it with high waisted jeans (again post pregnancy).
 
 

Bit of a bland outfit so I chucked on my acid wash jacket & reflector glasses to give a bit of edge. Kobe is inlove with these leather shoes, he asks me to wear them everyday? Im tempted to let him run loose in my wardrobe & style an outfit for me for a day (stay tuned for that outift I may have a lil stylist in the making... but probably not, he is too involved in his recycling games).
 

What I wore; Vintage polkadot tie top & oversized stretchy top/ Opshop, Topshop leggings, reflector sunnies & Novo shoes/ markets, vintage acid wash jacket/ Ebay. Total outfit cost $77 (the jacket was a splurge at $50).
 
Getting excited that I have 2 months til bambino 2# is here. Luke is on a mission to find a bigger family car as the one we have now is way too small. We are mostly set, just need a couple of practical things & to sort some space in Kobe's room which will be a shared room once bambino 2# is sleeping thru.

 
 
Happy Thursday friends!
Grace
 
PS. I found the cutest dapper outfit all ready for Kobe for Prompt 25; dapper:)

No comments:

Post a Comment