Tuesday 25 August 2015

Restyle: Dapper


For my last post for Restyle 2015, I roped in Kobe bear to showcase prompt: dapper. And boy did my boy bring it;)


I stopped into a RSPCA op shop last week & struck gold with this mini basket suitcase. Ties in perfectly with the lil one's dapper/preppy look. Plus I can store his craft activities in it (when its not a photo prop). Its national op shop week so why not venture into one & grab yourself a bargain, all while supporting a charity. It can be hit & miss but when you find something at a tiny fraction of what it would of cost new & its something you will use it's a good feeling.

 
Photographing a 4 year old is hardwork. You have a small window to take photos before they crack it, then within a matter of seconds they pull faces (& try to spit everywhere...)


...then the next second comes the fed up look...


...& if your lucky you will be rewarded with a winning smile (I will even ignore the annoying glare on the cat eye sunglasses). Kobe was definitely happier wearing these sunglasses. I heart them too.


What Kobe wore; Benjamin Button braces, denim shirt, denim jeans, mini basket suitcase/ op shop. Cat eye sunglasses, bow tie/ markets. Total outfit cost (including suitcase & sunglasses) $21.

Well that wraps up my take on Restyle 2015 until next year!

Happy Tuesday friends!
Grace



2 comments:

  1. Great outfit! Very sharp and well .. dapper :) The bow tie is a nice touch, and I'm amazed at the price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen:) And the bonus is I can recycle this outfit on baby 2# when Kobe outgrows it.

      Delete