Saturday 30 May 2015

What I wore: overalls

 
I never thought I would be so passionate about wearing overalls?!? Im not a fan of the shorter versions but when I came across these slimfitting workman style overalls in an opshop a few months back I snapped them up quick smart. They needed a bit of mending but being so petite its hard finding anything that fits so I was ok with having to take the hem up & add buttons to the straps.
 
 
For now while they contour nicely over baby bump, Im happy to recycle wearing this outfit over & over. Well until I cant do the buttons up I guess.
 
 
 
 
(What I wore; overalls, Country Road blouse, handbag, sandals, headscarf/ all thrifted).
 This outfit costs me less than $30. Bargain!
 
 
Surprisingly this plain handbag has so many compartments it helps me stayed organized (Im such a sucker for organization).
 
 
 
I finally feel a lot more content in this pregnancy (now that I know Im pregnant) & can feel bambino 2# kicking in my belly. Sleeping has gone to poo, I seem to wake up hourly to rotate which side to sleep on as its uncomfortable. I suppose I should cherish what little sleep I get now as come October it will be so much less. Eek!
 
 
Happy Saturday friends!
 
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment