Wednesday 27 May 2015

May review

 
 
This month has flown by hasn't it?
Baking apple tea cake & eating half in one sitting, oops. (The above photo is my first effort:)). Never thought it would be so easy. Putting this on the weekly baking rota.
Drooling over this Tim tam cake. Gimme gimme.
Wanting Lemon Breelands (Jaime Kings) entire wardrobe off tv show Hart of Dixie. Think I will try & sew a similar floral jumpsuit after bambino 2# is born.
Laughing at Kobe telling me to "take a deep breath & calm down" when I get cranky. We say it to eachother all day long.
Angry that I stupidly dropped my beloved camera off the table. Take a deep breath & calm down Grace. It needs fixing, just what I need. Grrr...
Cooing over newborn clothing & going thru mountains of hand me downs that I kept from Kobe.
Thinking about attending this suitcase rummage but do I really need more stuff?
Sewing or mending shall I say a thrifted gold lame jacket. Stay tuned, if I fix it right I shall do a feature on it. Its divine!
Addicted to Pinterest. I could spend forever on here but limit myself to an hour. So inspiring.
Wishing I could braid my hair like this.
Hoping this charity raises the much needed funds in their lastest campaign Empty bowls where you can purchase a bowl & soup to support Foodbank. You can also bid on signed bowls by Eagles & Dockers.
Happy that Luke is rotating shifts with me getting our bedtime fighting child to bed.
 
Happy Wednesday friends!
Grace
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment