Saturday 9 May 2015

A mini break

 
Well I seem to have let the cobwebs grow in this web space of mine. Here are a few things happening at the moment.
 
*Enjoying a quick mini break to Donnybrook, home of the apple.
*Shocked at the scandal of this lying natural health advocate who spruiked that natural living helped heal her cancer (which she never actually had?!?). Shame on her! I didn't buy many things last year but I did purchase her cookbook. #regret
*Reading (if you can call a few pages here & there reading) The Golden compass trilogy. I started it 4 years ago & think its time I finished.
*Laughing at this video of a mock dinner party starring Jon Snow (Game of thrones). Funniest thing I have seen this year.
*Trying (& failing) to have a day of bed rest. I find it hard to rest even when I am sick & really need to. Luke is on daddy duties with a cranky overtired child (which I accidentally woke up at 4am to get a drink of water).
*Sewing some fabric ice cream cones. Slowly trying to get rid of the plastic childrens toy food.
*Baking bread.
*Cranky at rockmelons finally growing after months only to have been ravaged by catepillars. Im going to soak those vines in chilli spray.
*Planting coriander, capsicum & peas.
*Excited. Cant wait for October.
 
Happy Saturday friends!
Grace
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment