Sunday 1 June 2014

What I wore: My take on the plain white shirt

 
 
 
 I loved loved Witchery white shirt campaign which helped raise funds for Ovarian cancer research foundation. And thought I would do my take on the basic white shirt. The white shirt, so versatile & everyone needs one as one of their wardrobe staples.
 
 
Im not fond of ironing (once washed I try to hang each garment on a hanger on the washing line to reduce wrinkles-ha!) so this thrifted grey vest is perfect for layering & covering up any wrinkles. To give my straight figure a tiny curve I cinched in the waist with a belt.
 
 
 


Im all about mixing textures up; velour belt, faux leather leggings (I totally copied fashionista Chevaun on these bargains last Winter), suede boots. I think it gives a somewhat mundane outfit a bit of cool factor. I have been feeling a tad frumpy lately that I treated myself to a new haircut last week & got a fringe. I haven't had one in years I forget I have to now make an effort to blowdry my fringe every morning (& by lunchtime it still goes all parted, eh).

 

(What I wore: Clutch & Something else vest/ thrifted. White blouse, belt, faux leather leggings, Betts wedges/ I had in my wardrobe). Ring/ bought at Fringe markets years ago.


Happy Saturday friends!
Grace

Sidenote: photos taken on the steps of the Museum of Western Australia where we had a family outing to see the Dinosaur discovery exhibit.

No comments:

Post a Comment