Saturday 20 June 2015

What I wore: trench coat

 
Winter doesn't give me much fashion inspiration. Most days I like to hang out in a pair of comfy trackies til I leave the house for a playdate or errands that it. I have had this coat for about 10 years since I bought it at a consignment shop in Perth which sadly is no longer there. Its my winter wardrobe staple. So versatile & easy to throw on over an outfit, I think it suits this vintage tiger themed dress to a T. Im also loving the cape jackets Im seeing about.
 
 
 
 
 
 Im finding Winter & being pregnant is leaving my hair & skin ultra dry so I have started using a couple products to put moisture back into my body. Matrix scalpsynx soothing serum does exactly that & soothes my flaky scalp. I loved it so much I got the Matrix repairinside control cream which I use twice a week after conditioning my hair with apple cider vinegar. It gives my hair a healthy bounce. And last of all Palmers cocoa butter on my growing belly. Its stop the skin itching as its naturally stretches to fit growing baby 2#. I used bio oil in my last pregnancy but it left me with rashes? I don't really use many products as Im wary about what goes into/on my body but Im content to add these to my beauty essentials.
 
 
 

 
What I wore; trench coat, vintage dress/ both thrifted. Shoes/ Country Road. Ring/ borrowed.
 
 
 
I hope your enjoying your weekend wherever you are. Its raining here in Perth so Im hanging for some sunshine!
 
Happy Saturday friends!
 
Grace
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment