Tuesday 30 June 2015

June Review




*Planning a 4th birthday party for Kobe bear. He has asked for LOTS of junkfood. Hopefully I will be able to make a rainbow cake for him.
*Shocked at this brawl between parents at a kids playcentre... Reminds me of the time when I was a kid & my sister smartmouthed another smartmouthed kid so her mum said it was ok to smack my sister or if she couldn't catch her, me. What a stupid parent...
*Baking any lemon based recipe with lemons from my mums tree.
*Craving butter mixed with sugar & dough?!?
*Cringing over Kobe calling his aunty & nano "dumb sh1ts". Eek!
*Mending missing buttons, dropped hems & holes to make use of the clothes I already have. I still cant stop fantasizing & pinning my dream outifits on Pinterest.
*Searching for the perfect retro fabric to make curtains for the bedroom.
*Loving Game of Thrones. C'mon Sansa & Reek drum up some courage!
*Grateful for Luke painting the bedroom. So over boring white walls. Hello light grey walls.
*Having a mini breakdown over everything that has to be done before bambino 2#. Oh pregnancy hormones are here...
*Enjoying sister time before my twin sister jetted off travelling again. It went too fast!
*Reading about Kit Willows new eco label KITX.
*Worried about this immunisation article.
*Oops about being a day late posting this.

Happy Wednesday friends!
Grace

#Sidenote; Photo taken at King Neptune which I heard may be demolished soon, so if you want to visit I would do so asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment