Sunday 29 November 2015

Maker's Giftguide




Christmas is fast approaching & although I want to make most of the gifts I will be gifting family members this year, I think its equally important to support the makers. Those super talented creatives who spend many hours lovingly creating by hand.

1. Mum Sophie from Netherlands makes the sweetest Studio-escargot toys which kidlets are bound to love for many many years.
2. Local artisans sell their wares at these Kalamunda village markets on the 1st Saturday of each month. The light up Leederville carnival & Fremantle Bazaar markets are both coming up & worth checking out.
3. Clean slate skincare (located in Fremantle's Many6160 creative hub) is vegan & free of animal cruelty. I want the mandarin, lime & ylang ylang perfume!
4. Mum Sarah sews the sweetest kids harem pants & makes ceramics for her label sshannah.
5. I look forward to the Turban chopsticks Indian gourmet food stall by local Perth foodies Suresh & Mei-sann at most of the markets I frequent. They are also stocked in various gourmet grocers. The royal festival biryani is my favourite!

Happy Sunday friends!
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment