Monday 24 March 2014

What I wore: crocodile hunting

 
 
 
 
Ok technically we didn't go crocodile hunting but we did find a giant fake crocodile, the safest crocodile to pat & sit on ha ha. Last weekend we took Kobe up to Kings Park synergy playlands for an adventure. He really enjoyed make believe play exploring & hunting for crocodiles, dinosaurs & footprints. It was our first time here & Im sure the first of many, its like a parents paradise with the wooden play forts to climb on, a playarea in the middle of an island (pond), miles of green for lil people to run & burn off energy, & a café adjacent.
 
 
 
Its officially Autumn & I welcome the slight chill in the air in the morning & night. Perfect weather for layers such as this lightweight kimono. I found this dress in an opshop & adore the burnt orange colour. (It also came with a kimono/vest which is available for purchase here if your interested:). I have been lusting over these headchains since I saw Nicole Richie wear them seasons ago & only now have I decided to get one. Ok I broke the ethical challenge Im partaking this year by buying something new but I figure everyone slips up once (or twice...).
 
 
 
 
The roar pose seems to be a firm favourite photo pose in this family;)
 
What I wore: Vintage embroidered dress/thrifted, sandals/ bought in Bali years ago, headcrown/ online, kimono/ already had in closet.


Happy Tuesday friends!

Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment