Thursday 2 January 2014

Perth street style: ECU graduate show

 

While everyone else was dolled up in their finest threads ready to head out & celebrate New years eve I was winding down in my pajamas sorting thru these lovely fash photos forcing partner Luke to watch the Back to the future movie trilogy (so old school but that’s meJ).
In a sea of same same outfits, I love people who stand out & bring their own style. When not in my usual mama uniform of frumpy t-shirts & trackies I tend to side to a bit of quirkiness. Here are a few of my fave street style looks borrowed from the crowd who attended the Jiva Stemmata ECU fashion graduate show held a few weeks back.

 

Makes me almost want to chop all my hair off to mimic this pixie cut then I remember how long it took to grow my hair back when I cut it off years ago & change my mind.

 
Australias own Carrie Bradshaw!
 
 
The flower crown, a summer staple.
 
 
Pretty in pastel & I want that top badly...
 
 
That rainbow hair = divine.
 
 
What Luke would be wearing if he ever let me style him. FYI he would never let me style him. Pigs would sooner fly. This guy gets my vote for "best dressed guy at the show".
 
 
Last of all me (far right) with my lovely dates for the evening.
 
 
Happy Thursday friends!
 
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment