Friday 24 January 2014

Frockstars: Inside Australian Fashion Week

 
Frockstars: Inside Australian Fashion week exhibition is down to its final days so if your wanting to see it at the Western Australian Museum you have until Monday 27th January to partake in this free exhibition. Go go go:)
 
 
 
Amazingly I was organized & saw this exhibit within its first few weeks of opening & only a few weeks ago have sorted the photos. (I blame the procrastinator in me in the lateness in photo sorting).Friend Chevaun & I saw this free exhibit when we visited Aurelio Costarella exhibition on at the same time.
 
 
 

(The Dion Lee dress in the middle is what dreams are made of, sigh!) 

 


( A sneak peak inside a designers workroom plus there is also a wall of behind the scene photos with celebritys posing with designers).
 

 
Nothing like unleashing our inner fashion designers & letting loose creatively in the Easton Pearson workroom. I went a bit crazy & used leftover paper offcuts to make the floral ruffle tiers on my mini fashionista creation where Chevaun excelled & made a collection of 2 outfits.
 
 
 

More info can be found here.

Happy Friday!

Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment