Tuesday 22 November 2016

5 year old's christmas wishlist

 
 
Its that time of year where I sneakily ask Kobe what he wants for Christmas this year. I like to keep it simple & small & be organized by first week of December.
1. No surprises that Wheres Wally was on the list. I managed to find the Santa Spectacular version in Big W.
2.Walker books/Gamebook; Hornpipes hunt for pirate gold. I was lucky to find some of these at the markets. Skill level 1 is perfect for him. I will be putting aside an hour (per book) to read with him the clues to solve the puzzle adventure. I also love the Usborne range with Puzzle castle & Puzzle dungeon. Again I found these at the markets.
3.We try to have a family games night once a week & Cluedo junior where you try to work out who ate the cake is perfect for it. My lovely sister also found him a vintage game of Wheels of fortune.
4. Kobe is a mad fan of Kids spring baking championship on channel 33. These Drommar cookie cutters (that snail is crazy fun!) & Idealish flour sifter will help him bake in the kitchen all those recipes he writes down he wants to make.
5. Last of all, I had to include a toy that he wants. I cant help but cringe but its the Shopkins chef range where all the characters are food. I hope its a short phrase. He has already demanded the grandparents buy him this...if he behaves ofcourse.



Happy Tuesday friends!
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment