Tuesday 9 September 2014

Spring Inspiration

 
 
 
Images 1. Backpack/ Sportsgirl 2. Vintage floral dress/ MOKASvintagemelange on Etsy
3. My little French kitchen cookbook by Rachel Khoo/ Book depository 4. Vintage floral pussybow blouse/ Asecondhandlife on Ebay 5. Plant party favours/ A party boutique on Instagram.
 
 
When I think of Spring I think of florals. Here is my round up of my favourite things that inspire me at the moment. If you are fond of the sunflower backpack its on sale. Doesn't the sweet vintage dress make you want to run thru a field of flowers? I recently borrowed out My little French kitchen cookbook from the library, I am making the goats cheese, strawberry (they are so cheap at the moment!) & cucumber millefeuilles tomorrow. Who doesn't like a sweet bow on a floaty blouse? Im adoring the new take on the party bags with plants inside each bag, genius!
What are you lusting after at the moment?
 
 
Happy Tuesday friends!
 
Grace

 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment