Friday 12 September 2014

In the now



In the now;
Sewing kids felt flower headbands & felt cameras.
Reading Insurgent. Im finally on the Divergent bandwagon.
Failing patience, finding it hard with negotiating with a headstrong 3 year old.
Discovering bagels are absolutely delicious!!!
Craving the lamb ribs at Bread in Common.
Crying whilst watching If I stay. Did someone cut onion in the movie theatre?!?
Laughing over some photos my friend Clare showed me, made my day/week.
Trying to reduce (& maintain) our weekly garbage wastage. For the second week we are down to 3 small garbage bags a week.
Wanting to organize a catch up between a group of friends to bring stuff they no longer need which can be shared within the group. I cant stop thinking about unwanted things going into landfill & how I can help reduce this.
Interested in knowing if anyone has used soap nuts instead of laundry detergent?
Looking forward to a Super Mario themed dress up night & the PFF Zhivago fashion show.
Excited that Kobe wants to learn how to write his name. Its the teaching bit that is the hard bit for me.
Cooking eggy fried rice, tuna salmon fish cakes & soy pork.
Grateful for friends like Louie & Kaysey. 2 kind sweet gals who are so supportive!!!


Happy Friday friends!
Grace



No comments:

Post a Comment