Wednesday 9 April 2014

What I wore: crazy print jumpers

 
With the start of Autumn I welcome a new season when the mornings & nights have a slight chill to them hence its time to pull out the woollies (& pray the moths haven't brunched on them). I heart this crazy 80's looking print jumper I thrifted for Kobe that I thought I could match its eccentric pattern with this monochrome jumper for dear old me. Some might think I subtly try to match us in a kooky sort of way:)
 
 
 Autumn Im hoping brings me a new attitude. These past few weeks I have been running around like a mad woman tyring to juggle it all that I have hit the wall of tiredness (while also adapting a super bitchy whine to go hand in hand with my tiredness). I have the personality type that cant sit still & every minute has to be filled productively. Im slowly working on trying to just chill but then I find my mind running thru a list of what I should be doing?!?
 
 
 
Now back to the wall, I hit it fair & square on Sunday night. After the hecticness that was Saturday (morning playdate, girls lunch out, then a movie night with a friend) followed by Sunday (market trawling, Kobe's swimming lessons & a kids birthday party) I couldn't help but cry myself to sleep exhausted. For the sake of my tired body its time I learnt to say no to a few social engagements, finally liberating myself from always having to be somewhere (unless its a relaxation massage ofcourse!). So what do you do to relax when you've reached breaking point?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This place where these photos were taken is the essence of all things calm. You just want to swing your legs off the gazebo & sit still & admire the scenery while chanting "Slow & steady wins the race".
 
 
(What I wore: Jumper, boots, bag, sunnies/all thrifted. Sass & Bide jeans/ I have had in my wardrobe for ages & upcycled into shorts).
 
 
 
Happy Wednesday friends!
Grace


No comments:

Post a Comment