Saturday 24 January 2015

Tunnel Vision

 

The other weekend I teamed up with the cool, calm & collected Brighita of fashion blog The kids are in trouble to shoot some photos of her. Here is a sneaky peek of one of the fashion shoots in a Fremantle tunnel.


A bit more about Brighita
Describe your style in 3 words?
Unfussy, classic & masculine.
Worst thing you ever bought/worn?
A very cheap pair of black heels that I thought could take the place of good quality leather shoes. How wrong I was!
Style icon/s?
Diane Kruger & Olivia Palermo.
Finish this sentence, "Perth is..."?
Perth is the quiet achiever.
Why did you start a blog?
Fashion is how I express myself creatively everyday. And blogging allows me to share that creativity.

If you want to check out the other photos you can see them at her website. Plus keep an eye on a further 2 styling shoots (styled by her, photographed by me).

Happy Saturday friends!
Grace

If your interested in a photosession with me, please message me here for the quickest response.






1 comment: