Monday 10 November 2014

This space

 
Its coming up to a year since I started this space. I originally started this space to promote a vintage clothes business however over the days, months its been trying to find any fabulous vintage pieces to sell at a fair price to reflect time spent; sourcing pristine stock, cleaning, photographing, editing, uploading, answering queries & posting. Not to mention storage in a tiny house where there is no spare room & mums guilt of leaving kobe under someones elses care while I trollop off to search for items & mostly come home empty handed. I don't want to miss the small moments of him growing up so I happy to be at home with him for the time present & focus on being the best mum I can be.
 
So instead Im gravitating more (on what I already had been doing but adding more depth) on things I rather enjoy like creating, & sewing (keep an eye out on upcoming things I made giveaways), motherhood, the ongoing quest on green living (& the failures too), travel adventures, promoting Perth, a few budget tips on one income families & fashion tidbits.
 
So that's my plans for this space plus getting a bit of a website image update. I will still be selling some of my personal clothing so I will keep you posted on any wardrobe cleanouts as Im doing a declutter before Christmas.
 
Happy Monday friends!
Grace
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment