Thursday 13 November 2014

Stripe dress/ 4 ways


I picked up this Cotton on dress from the local op shop the other week, with tags on & all. I love a stripe & I find this cut quite flattering plus its stretchy material so no ironing. Yippee!!! I enjoyed wearing it so much I may of overdone it in the first week & sneakily wore it a few different ways before I reluctantly put it in the laundry pile.

Look 1 (above): I teamed it with a white Kookai vest that's been collecting dust since my office days. Those metallic harriet slides I broke my nothing new 2014 clothing challenge for. In my defence, I wear them pretty much every 2nd day.

 
Look 2: Still keeping it simple I added a felt hat my lovely sister bought me back from a travelling trip, borrowed some of her chunky rings & slipped on these quirky wedge shoes that cost me less than $10 at the markets. This outfit cost me around $16. I like to shop frugally.
 
 
Look 3: Nothing like channelling French sheek with the stripe dress & black raffia hat (FYI this hat  is really annoying & always slips off, I think its designed for the races like an alternative to the fascinator). Minimal accessories again with a thrifted Samantha Wills anchor necklace, round glasses & my trusty big tote bag that fits all my bits & bobs in.
 
 
Look 4: My little sidekick joined me for this photo shoot, I couldn't decide whether to wear the harriet slides again or some white canvas shoes (which Im holding). The lil one made the decision by wearing the harriet ones lol. I left the anchor necklace on & added some cat eye sunnies & wrapped a acid wash denim jacket around my waist. I also think a green anorak (which I don't own) would look fabulous with this stripe dress.
 
 
Happy Thursday friends!
Grace
 


No comments:

Post a Comment