Tuesday 1 December 2015

November Review



Wondering why we have toys in the house when Kobe prefers boxes & recycling? And yes we made a rubbish truck out of boxes:)
Feeling inspired to create Christmas gifts.
Relieved Dylan is now immunised so can start taking him out without worrying of whooping cough & mumps.
Happy Kobe has embraced Harry Potter.
Overindulging in McFrappes. Oh how I have missed you so!
Wishing that Kobe would stop poking/prodding Dylan while he ate/slept.
Excited Sooty is back on tv.
Over processed food.
Craving these Turkish coffee creams.
Thinking this is the prettiest Christmas themed window display ever!!!
Laughing because this quote is so me.
Isn't this bag just delightful?
Reading the lastest Peppermint magazine.

Happy Tuesday friends!
Grace





1 comment:

  1. Heya Dear,

    I accidently landed to your page while dwelling into my thoughts of ups and downs of life.

    While I was trying to find ways to solve crystal structure, I try to solve my life's planes as well. ( I am a scientist).

    It is a beautiful blog, you are a lovely person. Gifted with babies, a very pure soul.
    When I say gifted with babies, I mean it...ask one who is deprived from this privledge.

    Stay well...live happily!
    -Kshama

    ReplyDelete