Friday 21 February 2014

What I wore: to a botanical garden

 
 
 
 

One Saturday morning a few weeks back, Kobe looked at Luke & I with his beautiful brown eyes & asked "I wanna see the jungle". Panicked expressions past back & forth between Luke/I as we read eachothers minds "eh, where is this place Kobe thinks is a jungle?".
 
 

Then it clicked. It must of been this botanical gardens we visited a while back when I forgot the camera battery, Luke was hung over & Kobe was in a foul mood. So considering we were all in a great mood (at the same time for once, yay!) we drove up in the hills to the botanical gardens. I had my heart set on seeing the gigantus sunflowers we saw last time however a few weeks makes a difference & only 3 teeny tiny ones were left. Boo!

 
 
 
 
 
 
Whats perfect to wear when surrounded by nature's beautiful flowers? Florals ofcourse. Loving the bell sleeves on this thrifted dress & its so lightweight which is perfect for this heatwave Perth is experiencing!
 
 
 
 
What I wore: Vintage floral maxi dress/ thrifted. Gladiator sandals/ in wardrobe. Multiple bangles/ in wardrobe.  
 
Sidenote: My whole outfit fits in with the A year of ethical fashion challenge Im partaking this year. Join in if you are keen:)


Happy Friday!

Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment