Sunday 11 October 2015

Hair Envy

 
After a testing week of farewelling a family member, struggling with hayfever (which I never get?!?) & developing the unbearably itchy condition PUPPP I have decided I need a fresh look as a pick me up. Im loving these hair styles which I plan to choose one & book myself into a salon for a well deserved pamper session once bambino 2# arrives. In the meanwhile Im practising patience so I don't do a Hannah off Girls tv series & cut my own hair in a middle of a nervous breakdown.
 
1. Im loving Lara Bingle (or should I say Mrs Worthington's) bob & natural makeup here in the lastest issue of Harpers Bazaar. What Im worried about is outgrowing the bob.
 
2. My girl crush, raven haired beauty Lily Collins sporting this cropped do. I have had a short do before. Its a gutsy move & requires some effort to style it.
 
3. Eleanor Pendleton always has divine hair. She is the beauty editor of Gritty Pretty afterall. Those sunkissed caramel hues work well against an olive complexion.
 
4. Blogger Jessie Khoo rocking red tresses. If only I can find a salon that doesn't use harsh chemicals to receive the same colouring?
 
 
Whats your favourite look? 1,2,3 or 4?
 
Happy Sunday friends!
Grace
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment