Wednesday 12 February 2014

The past week...

 
 
 
Well Im not sure which direction I would like to grow this tiny space of mine on the world wide web but I thought I would inject some of me personally into it to make it less generic I guess. So Im introducing a weekly segment which I share a bit about my life behind the scenes. This post may seem more of a whine as it was a tough week so I apologize in advance, sorry!!!
 
Tough you say, how?
Well we had a bush fire scare so Luke, Kobe & I evacuated our home for the night. Once I smelt the fire from my living room, I didn't think twice of scooping up some belongings & Kobe & going to my mum's for the night. Thankfully the bush fire was contained overnight & all was safe.
 
Kobe then me feeling ill with a summer flu. Its hot enough without coming down with a fever plus having achy muscles too:( We are now fully recovered, yay!
 
 
Kobe casually dropping in the f bomb into his vocabulary (3 times now:(). Oh golly gosh.
 
On the upside, he told me "I love you WAY much". WAY too cute! Love my little guy. Plus he grabbed his toothbrush & put toothpaste on it & brushed his own teeth ONCE but Im still very proud:)
 
 
Happy Wednesday!
 
Grace
 
**Sidenote: the photo header is of a drawing on our hallway wall, Mr Kobe bear decided to sketch (& no it doesn't wash off, eek...).
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment